Monday 23 November 2009

Cooking up a bit of Romance


Believe it or not, Jamie Oliver has branched out into the dating market with his new venture. Apparently he wants to help those who love food to love each other. Despite how that sounds, it’s not dating for the overweight but is in fact bringing those with a shared interest in cookery together, a dating site for foodies. Personally, I can’t think of anything worse but this is because this is yet another area that I’m an incompetent idiot in.

But that doesn’t stop me wondering how their conversations will go. And how far do they go on a first date?? Would it be considered too forward to share family recipes? I reckon that’s a third date matter.

I doubt I’ll ever found out the answer to these fascinating questions. I’m afraid this is another aspect of the dating game that will exclude me - and no doubt from the dinner parties that result from them getting together as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment